To face our constant growth, we are currently actively looking for a Laboratory Technician – Cell Culture.
You will work on innovative biopharmaceutical products under development (preclinical and clinical phases).
You will be part of a team involved in projects outsourced by our clients.
Those projects are related to the development, validation and/or application of analytical methods based on a protocol for the characterisation and quality control of (bio)molecules.
You will report to the Technical Leader.
As a Cell Culture Technician, you will be mainly supporting the cell-based assays team and you will have the primary responsibility for all aspects of cell culture maintenance, including:
- Media preparation
- Culture initiation, propagation, and cryopreservation
- Counting and microscopy observation
You will also be accountable for ensuring routine analysis such as ELISA tests and cell-based assays.
- Good theoretical knowledge and practical experience of amplification of cell lines.
- Rigorous and Meticulous
- Proficiency in French
- First experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical sector and GMP quality norms
- Knowledge of
- Assays by microplate spectrophotometer (ELISA)
- Cell-based assays (microscopy, UV/plate, fluorescence)
- Knowledge of English
What we offer
A sector compliant remuneration package including numerous fringe benefits (luncheon vouchers, hospitalisation and ambulatory insurance, pension plan, etc.)