To face our constant growth, we are currently actively looking for a Team Leader – Physico-Chemistry.
You will work on innovative (bio)pharmaceutical products under development (non-clinical and clinical phases).
You will be part of a team involved in projects outsourced by our clients.
Those projects are on the development, validation and/or application of analytical methods for the characterisation and quality control of NCEs.
You will report to the Analytical Team Manager.
You will be part of a team of 30 people. You will manage a team of 5 to 6 people (Scientists, Analysts and Technicians).
In this role, you will be accountable for:
- Managing all HR aspects such as:
- Ensuring monthly coaching meeting with staff members
- Staff evaluation
- Participation to selection interviews
- Co-ordinating projects and resources according to defined priorities:
- Planning of staff members activities
- Technical troubleshooting
- Writing and/or verifying reports on projects for clients
- Managing documentation follow-up
- Reviewing analysis reports
- Being the point of contact for clients regarding any technical aspect.
Scientific background with specialisation in analytics
- At least 3 years practical experience in development, validation and/or application of analytical methods
- One year of experience in a people management role
- Very good written and verbal communication skills both in French and English (writing scientific documents, reports, protocols and mails, phone conferences, contacts with clients)
- Very good theoretical knowledge and practical experience of HPLC, (U)HPLC and LC-MS
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a GMP environment
What we offer
A sector compliant remuneration package including numerous fringe benefits (luncheon vouchers, hospitalisation and ambulatory insurance, pension plan, etc.)
In addition to the fringe benefits received by all the personnel, you will also be provided with a company car.