To face our constant growth, we are currently actively looking for an (U)HPLC Analytical Scientist.
You will work on innovative biopharmaceutical products under development (non-clinical and clinical phases).
You will be part of a team involved in projects outsourced by our clients.
Those projects are related to the development, validation and/or application of analytical methods based on a protocol for the characterisation and quality control of biomolecules.
You will report to the Technical Leader Chromatography.
You will be part of a team of 5/6 people.
In this role you will be accountable for :
Performing daily laboratory activities related to either development, validation and/or application of analytical methods
Writing reports and associated supporting documents
Applying methods for QC and stability studies
Depending of your level of experience and autonomy, you could also be accountable for activities such as :
Validation of raw data
Training team members and others on technical skills
Taking part in the writing/preparation of protocols
Support audits and investigations
Master’s degree / PhD with a specialisation in analytics.
- At least 2 years practical experience in development, validation and/or application of analytical methods
- Relevant working experience with (U)HPLC coupled to all types of detector (UV, DAD, fluorescence, RI, CAD), liquid chromatography applied to biomolecules (SEC, IEX, etc)
- Ability to work in a regulated environment
- Fluent in French
- Good knowledge of the following techniques
- Capillary electrophoresis on macromolecules (ICIEF)
- Western blot
- Karl Fischer
- Relevant working experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a GMP environment
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
What we offer
A sector compliant remuneration package including numerous fringe benefits (luncheon vouchers, hospitalisation and ambulatory insurance, pension plan, etc.)
In addition to the fringe benefits received by all the personnel, you will also be provided with a company car.