Quality Assistance is a private, independent, limited company.
Founded by Philippe Draux and Philippe De Raeve in 1982, the company has become a leader in analytical sciences and holds a unique position on the market with all its laboratories on one site and 240 highly qualified professionals.
- The Draux family (majority shareholder)
- SRIW - Société Régionale d’Investissement de Wallonie
- BNP Paribas Fortis Private Equity
- (Former) Employees
- Internal Stock Exchange
Board of Directors
- QUALITY LIFE INVEST S.A represented by Mr Philippe Draux (Chairman and CEO)
- Mrs Marie-Line Colassin
- Mrs Nathalie Draux
- CMHC S.P.R.L. represented by Mr Carl Mestdagh
- SPARAXIS S.A. represented by Mr Géry Lefebvre
- BNP PARIBAS FORTIS PRIVATE EQUITY MANAGEMENT S.A. represented by Mrs Patricia Terryn