Quality Assistance is a private, independent, limited company.
Founded by Philippe Draux and Philippe De Raeve in 1982, the company has become a leader in analytical sciences and holds a unique position on the market with all its laboratories on one site and 220 highly qualified professionals.
- The Draux family (majority shareholder)
- SRIW - Société Régionale d’Investissement de Wallonie
- BNP Paribas Fortis Private Equity
- (Former) Employees
- Internal Stock Exchange
Board of Directors
CEO and President of the Board of Directors
QUALITY LIFE INVEST S.A permanently represented by Mr Philippe Draux.
- Mrs Marie-Line Colassin
- Mrs Nathalie Draux
- MAGDA S.A represented by Mr Carl Mestdagh
- SPARAXIS S.A. represented by Mr Géry Lefebvre
- BNP PARIBAS FORTIS PRIVATE EQUITY MANAGEMENT S.A. represented by Mrs Mireille Kielemoes
SAMBRINVEST S.A. represented by Ms Anne Prignon