Quality & Regulatory
As a contract laboratory, Quality Assistance is committed to providing the highest quality services and generating reliable data to enable its clients to consistently market safe products.
This commitment is based on the following principles:
- Compliance with the quality standards of the pharmaceutical sector : GMP, GLP and GCP/GCLP
- Keeping up to date with the national and international regulations applicable to the development, registration and manufacture of medicinal products
- Managing our activities according to a comprehensive quality system set out in the Site Master File and Standard Operating Procedures
- Strict day-to-day verification of our results and regular audits of our operations by empowered personnel
- Mastery of, and improvement in, our processes
- Client orientation to meet their standards and continuously improve our performance
These principles, which are applied and enforced throughout our organization, engage the responsibility of the Management and require the participation and commitment of the staff in all departments and at all levels of the company.