During Waters Biopharma Seminar Day, Thomas Menneteau, R&D Scientist, presented on the Multiple Attribute Monitoring of therapeutic mRNA. During his presentation, he covered the following topic:
- How mRNA therapeutics work?
- Regulatory requirements and analytical procedures for mRNA vaccine quality
- Determination of 5’ cap identity and percentage
- Determination of polyA tail length distribution
- 2 case studies: analysis of a drug substance and a drug product
Access the slides below 🔽
Explore our analytical services for messenger RNA-based therapeutics