Antibody Industrial Symposium 2022
AIS2022 is a great conference for scientists, industrials, physicians and policy makers to exchange about therapeutic antibodies. The 2-days-programme is organised into different tracks covering hot topics in antibody, cell & gene therapy and other biopharmaceuticals research and development. Let’s meet in person in Montpellier, in France!
WHY PARTNER WITH QUALITY ASSISTANCE?
19 years’ experience with biotherapeutics:
To speed up the development and marketing of your NBEs, Quality Assistance offers a complete analytical package to meet the EMA and FDA requirements, all on one site.
We can provide full analytical support for your projects:
19 years’ experience with ATMPs:
Quality Assistance offers also an extensive experience with analytical development and validation and GMP/GLP compliant laboratories to assist in the development of your Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMP’s), especially for:
QUALITY ASSISTANCE IS THE ONE-STOP SHOP FOR ANALYTICAL SERVICES.
Your analytical partner providing:
- customised solutions in terms of analytical protocols and innovative technologies throughout non-clinical and clinical development.
- a full range of equipment in Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Pharmaceutical Technologies and Microbiology, to meet all the challenges of developing and validating methods.
- regulatory, scientific and technical excellence with a problem-solving approach
- compliance with all applicable EMA, FDA and ICH regulations
- GMP, GLP, GCLP/GCP environment
Outsource your analytical needs on one site for more efficiency including:
- Analytical development
- Validation of analytical methods as per ICH guidelines
- Characterisation of ADCs at intact, sub-unit and peptide levels
- Bioanalytical services
- Statistical services
- Stability studies
- Batch testing
MEET US THERE!
Cécile Montagne and Charlotte Lentz, Key Account Managers, will be delighted to meet you at booth #18
Don’t miss our scientific talk
On Wednesday June 29th, at 8.30 AM:
Géry Van Vyncht, Scientific Director - New Biological Entities and Immunotherapy, will present on the importance of following mAb characteristics and the assessment of their purity during the production process.
Make sure to follow his presentation:
“2D-LC/MS workflows for the automated analysis of in-process samples and for the characterisation of mAbs in a GMP regulated environment”
The CORUM Conference Center
Esplanade Charles de Gaulle,